Andrology Specialist-1 Study Program Vision and Mission
Faculty of Medicine Universitas Airlangga Surabaya
The vision of the Andrology Specialist-1 Study Program is to be the leader in Andrology fields at the national and international level, independent, innovative, the pioneers of science research and development education, and medical technology based on religious morals.
- Organizing and developing Andrology Specialist Medical Education Programs (SMEP) with world class excellence based on national values and religious morals.
- Conduct basic and applied research in Andrology, as well as innovative health policy research with world class excellence based on national values and religious morals.
- Promote the expertise of Andrology and Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) for the health of the nation.
- Develop a network of education, research, and services in the field of Andrology in the form of “Academic Health System” through the process of FKUA-RSUD Dr Soetomo-RS Unair and other networking hospitals.
- Carry out good governance of the Study Program through the development of quality-oriented institutions and able to compete at the international level.